Construction and Installation Support
We provide an integrated approach to installation and construction projects, working closely with our clients ensuring the best service from planning through execution to project completion.
UniversalPegasus has consistently demonstrated its unique wealth of construction management capabilities within the energy sector. Using state-of-the art systems, controls and procedures, we manage the unmanageable with precision.
We are there when you need us. Our domestic and International presence allows us to provide essential support to you, where and when it is needed.
We have met the industry's challenge for cost-effective, responsive construction management services for even the most complex construction projects and our approach has a proven track record of delivering in challenging environments, domestically and internationally, for greenfield and brownfield projects.
Our management and projects team can provide support in terms of planning, methods, data preparation and the production of detailed procedures including;
- Full EPIC Support or individual project segments
- Concept and construction feasibility
- Construction schedule and cost estimating
- Installation/Construction Specifications
- Installation engineering (seafastening, rigging, lift analysis etc.)
- Construction & Installation permitting
- Construction & Installation RFQ compilation
- Tender evaluations, appraisals & selection
- Contractor Management
- QHSE Monitoring & Enforcement
- FAT/SIT Management
- Installation supervision
- Logistics and Materials Management
- Contractor VO appraisal
- Contract close out
Contact us today to find out more about how our construction management can help your project with controls and procedures that will help mitigate risks and reduce costs.